CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

dcb

I went with some friends to see David Crowder last night... it was an amazing performance. Basically a great night of worship. Loved it. I have one picture from my phone because I knew if I would have taken my camera it would have been a distraction for me.
I leave you with one song... there are many that were favorites of mine but sometimes a song just hits me a little differently when hearing it live. Some of the lyrics are below


Here we are
Here we are
Bandaged and bruised
Awaiting a cure
Here we are

Here You are
Here You are
Our beautiful King
Bringing relief
Here You are with us

So we lift up our voices
And open our hands
Let go of the things
That have kept us from Him

He is the one
Who has saved us
He is the one
Who forgave us
He is the one who has come
And is coming again
He’s the remedy

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING PART OF THE CONCERT WITH ME...THEY WERE AMAZING!!!