CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

shoot and re-shoot

Sometimes sunlight is amazing and other times it can be a photographers worst enemy. The shoot I first had with the twins went well but they weren't very into pictures (they were more into providing the silly photo ideas) and with the harsh sun I had some hard shadows.... so I snuck a quick 2nd shoot in within a week and it was a VERY cloudy day so the colors were amazing and the photos I got were straight out of the camera- so much better! So you can check their album and see the difference in their pictures. I'm happy I snuck in the "reshoot."
I'll work on mastering the art of shooting in sunlight... someday. For now I'll keep reshooting till I get it right- its a learning process right?

0 comments: