CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ciji & Jared

My great friend is a MRS!! Ciji and I met at Bethel a few years ago and I've been by her side ever since. Through the good and the bad times that life brings she has always been a great friend. We have had many late nights and early mornings studying for Micro exams and working on business projects but I can't say I'd rather study with anyone else.

Ever since she met Jared last spring I knew there was something special about him. Sure enough... only a few months later we are celebrating their next chapter of life together. I couldn't be happier for them- they are amazing together.

They are heading to Jamaica and I'm sure will have a great honeymoon. I had the honor of shooting the wedding :)

1 comments:

ANGEL said...

Ciji looked like Cinderella and Jared's her handsome Prince! And you my dear...ROCKED!!! I know they're gonna love love love the pics:)