CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time

has been slipping away quicker than I'd like...

-Peyton is 2 weeks old
-Wedding season is in full swing along with scheduling many photo shoots- not including all my post editing time
-Speaking of weddings- I'm contracting this week with 2 people for Aug 8 & 9 both of their photogs backed out last minute
-I'm house-sitting like its a career
-Teddy is growing so much and is VERY active these days
-Daylight is fading more quickly which means fall is on its way
-Lots of contracts to work on and send out along with MANY other business "to do's"

Although I'm thankful for all of these opportunities and such, I feel like a puppy chasing my own tail. Things are a bit too hecktic right now and I'm trying to push on the brakes and reevaluate my "to do list" that is ever growing and re prioritize some things. Hopefully this change will be reflected in a less scatterbrained individual- or at least I feel that way.

1 comments:

Jayme said...

They say if you want something done, ask a busy person, because they know how to prioritize and get it accomplished! Your ever growing schedule is a fine mark of success. Keep it up!!