CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Capturing what?

My dear Mother never ceases to amaze me... last weekend I was designing my new business cards I told her I need to come up with a little slogan of some sort. I had "Capturing memories one photo at a time" but I wasn't sold. Without hesitation she replied with "What about: Capturing Life as it Happens" I said YESSS thats great!!!

I wish it came to me that easily.

So here is a preview of my new business cards, at least the front side.

4 comments:

ANGEL said...

Aawww...I thank you for this but you were the inspiration! ...I just said what you do :D And I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD!! [can't wait to see the back too!!] I heart you beyond words!!

Jayme said...

That is a great slogan, you Harriett Girls...keep up the creativity and Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth said...

Sounds great :-)

Brittani Renee said...

thanks everyone!