CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wegner Family

We have some amazing leaders at GCC and Rob is one of them! I had the pleasure of doing their family shoot yesterday had so much fun! We went to MC3 the Monroe Circle Community Center and the location was a meaningful part of the shoot not including the fact that they haven't had a family picture since '03.
This is the preview photo I sent to them last night and Michelle (Rob's wife) told me she has had great feedback already only 24 hours later.

Simple things like taking a family photo to "capture life, as it happens" is something that fills me with so much joy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing gift for capturing those moments. I keep telling people your photos are not just photos, they are art. Amazing!